Friday 15 February 2013

The training course on Internet for Editors and Journalism Lecturers at Tanzania Global Learning Agency (TaGLA) started 11th and end up today Friday 15th February. The training was given by Finish expert Mr. Piek Johansson. The training was supervised by MISA-TAN and VIKES.

It was an exclusive training, in fact we learnt and gain allot. The usefulness of the training can not be expressed. I would like to say it was the right class in the very right tine.

I am now capable to do all what I have been taught by my trainer Mr. Piek Johanesson. I wish it could be even more classes.

What is very important, the class was too practical to the sense that every trainee knows how to practice it. Also I noticed that through much practices even a person with minimum understanding can get it.

In this final day we learnt much on how to get facts through E-book, and plagiarism as well.

We also learn how to upload pictures and images from different sources both from computer files and from the Internet sites.

Conclusively; I can not express my thanks to all who contributed to this very exclusive training to us both editors and journalism lecturers. Thus my thanks go direct to MISA-TAN, VIKES, Finish government, without forgetting our trainer for giving us very good training. Finally, to Sister Cecilia for her good care throughout all five days.

No comments:

Post a Comment